When people say, watching too much television is no good. I beg to differ. I find that I learn a lot from television shows. It is the matter of picking up the right shows to watch.
My mum never likes to watch local Singaporean shows, but I do. She finds it a nuisance, but I do not. When you know which are the good shows to watch, you will not find it such a nuisance after all.
I've just watched a local movie, 小孩不笨2. Even though I've watched this show about 3 times, yet I do not find it boring. Each time I watch this show I learn something new. It is meaningful, and also, it brings much laughter to me. It shows the lives of children whose parents do not know how to properly show their love to them, hence leaving the children to feel neglected, which eventually led them astray.
I do not think that there are children who cannot be taught. Every child can be taught. Even if it is a bad apple, it can still be eaten.
‘资源’放在错地方就是垃圾。
而放在对地方的‘资源’就是宝。
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment